Buying a new vehicle can be a time-consuming process, but it’s worth it to drive off the lot with a fresh start to your automotive life. The average vehicle will see three different owners in its lifetime, but being the first will give you many benefits. If you’re still deciding between new and used vehicles, here’s what you can look forward to when in the market for new cars.
- Everything Works: In many used cars you will find out after purchasing it that the electric windows only go down halfway unless you tap them from the outside, or that the heat works, but you have to set the climate control to cold to make it work. Used cars have quirks, but new cars work.
- The Best Warranty: Certified pre-owned warranties are getting better by the year, but nothing beats the warranty on a car that’s fresh from the fire.
- Clean: While used vehicles can be cleaned, you’ll always know in the back of your mind that some other person used to drive it around every day. Who knows what they did in there?
- Gadgets: If you want to stay up to date on the most recent car gizmo technology like touch a screen center console, heads-up displays, and rearview cameras, you’ll need a new vehicle.
- Safety Features: Better headlights, more airbags, a sophisticated crumple zone surrounding the body of the car, and driver alertness aids can all benefit the safety of the driver and passengers. New cars and trucks are safer than old ones, and that’s that.
- Quality: When you sit in a new vehicle, it tends to feel more luxurious. Over many years, cars improve in little increments. The comfort you will feel doing 75 miles per hour in the outside lane of a highway in a new car will be massively improved in comparison to a car made 5 years ago.
If you are in the market for a new vehicle, there are many excellent cars and trucks to choose from. Buying new might not always be the right decision for you, but sometimes the luxury is worth a little extra money. Stop by our dealership if you would like to learn more about our selection of new vehicles.