Finally, your husband can pay attention to his car again. After spending the last seven years dealing with and maintaining first one, and then two, cars that your daughters drove, he can get back to what he loves the most: dealing with the upgrades and upkeep of his own prized vehicles. From buying and installing the latest Subaru performance parts for the car that he drives to work to checking out the latest AMR performance parts for his classic cars, your husband is happy to return to the life of spending weekends working on his favorite vehicles. It is not that there will not be the occasional call from your daughters with questions, but with both of them having newly leased cars and living 12 hours away at school he is hoping that their problems will be few.
How Much Time Do You Spend on the Maintenance of Your Family Cars?
Whether you are looking at AMR performance parts for fun before next month’s car show or you are looking at some other aftermarket parts for your son’s truck, there are plenty of ways that car enthusiasts can spend more time and money on the vehicles that they drive. No matter how much money you want to invest, there are plenty of ways that you can make your car a better ride.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the automobile industry and the impact that the automobile industry has on the nation’s economy:
- More than 81 million cars were expected to be produced by the end of the year 2018.
- In comparison, 73 million vehicles were produced worldwide in 2017.
- Although there are cars made all across the globe, China is ranked as the number one car manufacturer in the world.
- Although much of the economy focuses on new cars, there are also a number of used cars that contribute as well. For example, as many as 14 million vehicles on the road today are at least 25 years old. That represents an increase of 8 million vehicles since the year 2002.
- The U.S. automotive aftermarket was a $287 billion industry in 2017 with a compound annual growth rate of 3.6% projected through the year 2020.
- The global automotive aftermarket industry is expected to reach $722.8 billion by the year 2020.
Whether you are a father preparing to focus on your own cars after the kids head off to college or you are buying the very first car for a 16 year old in your family, there are plenty of choices to be made and plenty of aftermarket options, like AMR performance parts, as well.